82nd Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
82nd Airborne Division

The 82nd Airborne Division

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enlistment Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Enlistment Form Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment Form   Enlistment Form EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Follow these steps:

•Copy and paste the information below in a new topic under the section, "Enlistment Depot".
•The title of your topic should be: (Enlistment Pending - Your Last Name).

Please be truthful in your application!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth: (MM/DD/YYYY)
Time Zone:
State/Province:
E-mail:

Have you ever been in another unit? If yes, which one(s)?
If yes, why did you leave? (Be specific)
How/where did you hear about the 82nd ID? Did someone recruit you?
Why do you want to join?
Do you have a working microphone? If not, would you be able to get one in the next month?
Can you closely follow any and all server and forum rules?
Are you a good team player and/or leader?
Have you ever used hacks or exploits?
About how many hours are you able to donate to the 82nd ID?
Do you contain any experience within the areas of Photoshop, HTML, CSS, etc.?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Your oath:

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

If I am accepted into the United States Army 82nd Airborne Division I agree to follow all rules and regulations and I understand if I fail to do so it may result in my discharge from the 82nd Airborne Division.

I, (NAME), swear to follow all rules and regulations in the 82nd Airborne Division.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT COPY/ PASTE THIS SECTION.

Note:

1) Please replace "(NAME)" in the oaths with your name (First-last, initial-last, or last only).

2) The words/ statement "So help me God." in the first part of the oath is optional to say. You can remove it by backspacing on the statement in your enlistment topic. We do not wish to make you uncomfortable or offend you.

3) If you were in a unit at one time and have negative thoughts about them, please do not include them in your enlistment form under the question, "If yes, why did you leave? (Be specific)". Examples are, but are not limited to, "Because the unit was stupid," or "The unit had dumb leadership". We don't want our Enlistment Depot to be a ranting area!

4) Your last name does not need to be your real name. However, we require you to have a realistic name. Please do not try to enlist with an unrealistic name (examples: Ryan Coolboy, Tim Wolverine).
A realistic name is a realistic name. Do not make us tell you to change it.
Back to top Go down
https://82ndairbornedivision.darkbb.com

Enlistment Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd Airborne Division :: Recruitment Headquarters :: Enlistment Office-
Jump to: